Hello Backstage Families,
"Governor Gary Herbert has issued an updated executive order on COVID-19, adjusting some restrictions dealing with sports, personal care service and church services. Yoga studios, dance studios and martial arts studios can re-open if social distancing is followed." (link below)
Backstage will stay closed through May 23rd, all spring semester classes will finish via Zoom on May 23rd.
Our Studio's doors will reopen for Summer Semester beginning on June 1st with the following guidelines:
- Consistent cleaning and disinfecting
- Class sizes have been limited
- Classes will be setup to accommodate for social distancing
- Any students in classes that require closer proximity than 6ft will be required to wear masks
- Limited amount of people in the lobby at one time
- Summer class schedule has been spread out throughout the day to limit the amount of students in the building at one time
- Any student experiencing symptoms will be expected to stay home
- Students & Teachers will be temperature checked at the door
- Students will be required to wash hands upon arrival and departure
- Students who would like online class streaming options can contact us through email
Backstage is a second home for so many of us and your safety is our highest priority. We will monitor the situation closely and will continue to keep our students updated through email.
Shelby & Kayeli